Regional Financial Institutions Division
- Represents the Republic of Bulgaria in the Board of Directors of the International Investment Bank (IIB), assists the Governor for the Republic of Bulgaria in the IIB in the performance of his/her functions and prepares positions on strategies, analyses, minutes, credit operations, etc. as proposed by the institution. Takes the necessary actions related to the settling of the share of the Republic of Bulgaria in the capital of the IIB;
- Represents the Republic of Bulgaria in the bodies of the International Bank for Economic Cooperation (IBEC), prepares the participation of the head of the Bulgarian delegation to the governing bodies of the IBEC, as well as in other meetings within the financial institution and prepares positions on the Bank’s activity. Takes the necessary actions related to the settling of the share of the Republic of Bulgaria in the capital of the IBEC;
- Assists the Governor and the Director for the Republic of Bulgaria in the Black Sea Trade and Development Bank (BSTDB) in the performance of their functions in line with the articles of association and prepares positions on issues related to the participation of the representatives of the Republic of Bulgaria in the governing bodies of the BSTDB, as well as activities related to the implementation of procedures involving the payment of the due contributions of the Republic of Bulgaria to the BSTDB capital;
- Analyses and plans the budget revenues, expenditures and fundings under co-participation in the international financial organisations, as well as other expenditures and contributions related to this participation of the Republic of Bulgaria;
- Agrees the financial schemes and facilities in regard to the provision of official development aid by the Republic of Bulgaria;
- Plans the funds for Republic of Bulgaria's contribution to the European Development Fund in the central budget.