No 602 – Approval of applications for printing of securities for games of chance
1. Title of the administrative service and unique identification code according to the Register of Services
No 602 - Approval of applications for printing of securities for games of chance
2. Legal basis for the provision of the administrative service/ the issuance of the individual administrative act
Article 10 of the Ordinance on the Terms and Procedure for Securities Printing and Control
3. Authority providing the administrative service/ issuing the individual administrative act. In the cases of assignment - the officials issuing the individual administrative actIn accordance with Article 14, paragraph 1, and Article 15, paragraph 1, the Minister of Finance or the officials authorised by him/her shall approve/ reject the application for printing of securities. By order of the Minister of Finance the functions under Articles 14 and 15 of the the Ordinance on the Terms and Procedure for Securities Printing and Control have been delegated to the Secretary General of the Ministry of Finance.
4. Administrative service unit receiving the documents and providing information about the movement of the file: address, e-mail, telephone, working hours
Reception Room for Citizens at the Ministry of Finance, Entrance for Citizens - from G. Benkovski Str., Room No 1, ground floor
Registry Office of the Ministry of Finance - 102, G. S. Rakovski str.
Switchboard: 02/ 9859 1
Fax: 02/ 980 68 63
Working hours: from 9.00 a.m. to 5.30 p.m. Monday through Friday
5. Procedure for the provision of the administrative service/ issuance of the individual administrative act; requirements and documents needed. In case a document is issued by an administrative authority, the relevant authority shall also be indicated
- Any person wishing to print tickets, coupons, cards and other tokens for participation in games of chance within the meaning of the Gambling Act, and having a licence to operate a game of chance from the State Gambling Commission shall submit a written application to the Minister of Finance, containing:
1. a comprehensive indication of the total number, the series and the nominal value of the tickets, coupons, cards and other tokens for participation in games of chance;
2. the name, the unique identification code from the Registry Agency, the seat and registered address of the applicant, the correspondence address and the number and date of the decision on the issuance of the licence as well as of the certificate of issued licence to operate the game of chance.
- The applications for printing of securities shall be examined by officials from the Control over Securities Printing Division who exercise control as to the compliance with the requirements of the Ordinance on the Terms and Procedure for Securities Printing and Control.
- Based on the unique identification code from the Registry Agency indicated by the applicant, the state of play of the latter is checked ex officio in the commercial register.
- If the application does not contain the necessary information and/or documents, the applicant shall be informed in writing to provide, within one month, the required information and/or documents.
- Where the issuers have not submitted in time all the necessary documents, the responsible officials may draw up a rejection of the application for printing of securities.
- In case the submitted application and the documents attached thereto comply with the requirements of the Ordinance on the Terms and Procedure for Securities Printing and Control, a draft approval of the application shall be drawn up.
- The service shall be provided within a 14-day period.
6. Sample forms to be filled in for the provision of the administrative service
Sample of a written application for printing of securities under Article 10 of the Ordinance on the Terms and Procedure for Securities Printing and Control.
7. Ways of requesting the service
The service may be requested in writing - by electronic means, through a licensed postal operator or by fax.
8. Information about the provision of the service by electronic means: level of provision of the service and internet address at which it is provided
Not applicable for the time being
9. Period of validity of the document/the individual administrative act
According to the period of validity of the licence to operate the game of chance issued by the State Commission for Gambling.
10. Fees or charges, basis for their calculation and ways of payment
No fee shall be due for the issuance of approval for printing of securities for games of chance.
For the printing of securities under financial control a fee shall be due, amounting to 5% of the cost of finished goods /less VAT/ as per the calculation made by the printing establishment manufacturing them, in line with Article 8 of Tariff No 12 on the fees collected by the Ministry of Finance under the Stamp Duty Act, adopted by CMD No 55 of 1993.
The sum shall be transferred before receipt of the printed securities /for securities printed abroad - before financial control is exercised/ to the following account:
BNB - Central Office
IBAN - BG35 BNBG 9661 30 001484 01
BIC code of BNB - BNBG BGSD
to the benefit of the Ministry of Finance
11. Authority exercising control over the activity of the authority providing the service
12. Procedure, including deadlines for appealing the activities of the authority providing the service
Any rejection of the application may be appealed under the terms and procedure provided for in the Administrative Procedure Code - within 14 days after notification of the rejection.