The receipt of PROPOSALS and ALERTS addressed to the Ministry of Finance
The receipt of PROPOSALS and ALERTS addressed to the Ministry of Finance is done in accordance with the Structural Regulations of the Ministry of Finance under the following procedure:
(5) The reception of citizens and representatives of organizations and the hearing of their proposals or alerts takes place at the Ministry's Reception Room for Citizens every Tuesday and Thursday from 14:00 to 16:30. Information thereof shall be announced on the web site as well as on the notice board at the Ministry's premises.
(6) Proposals and alerts, written or oral, may be submitted either in person or via an authorized representative. The proposals and alerts submitted are registered under a procedure provided for in an act of the Minister of Finance.
(7) No proceedings shall be instituted on anonymous proposals or alerts, or on alerts to do with violations made more than two years ago.
(8) Proposals or alerts shall be deemed anonymous when they do not indicate:
1. full name and address - for Bulgarian nationals;
2. full name and personal identification number and address - for foreigners;
3. the firm of the trader or the name of the legal entity written in Bulgarian, the seat and last registered address and its e-mail address;
4. proposals or alerts that whilst having the requisites under items 1 - 3 are not signed by the author or his/her/its representative by virtue of law or authorization .
(9) As alerts pertaining to violations made more than two years ago shall be deemed those that concern facts and events that happened more than two calendar years before the filing or submission of the alert, ascertained by the date of submission or filing at the Reception Room for Citizens or the Records Office of the Ministry of Finance.
(10) Proposals for improving the organization and work of administrative structures, reporting to the Minister of Finance, may be made to their heads. Such proposals can be copied to the Minister of Finance.
(11) Alerts about abuse of power and corruption, mismanagement of State property and about other legally non-conforming or inexpedient actions or omissions of administrative authorities and officials in the relevant administrations, which affect State or public interests, rights or legitimate interests of other persons may be submitted to:
1. the Minister of Finance where the alert pertains to officials of the Ministry of Finance;
2. the Minister of Finance where the alert pertains to heads of administrative structures, reporting to the Minister of Finance; where the alert pertains to the Executive Director of the National Revenue Agency, it should be addressed to the Managing Board of the National Revenue Agency and copied to the Minister of Finance;
3. the relevant heads of administrative structures, reporting to the Minister of Finance, where the alert pertains to officials of those structures, or to the Minister of Finance;
4. the Council of Ministers where the alert pertains to the Minister of Finance as an administrative body; at sender's discretion the alert may be submitted also via the Minister of Finance."